Clubhouse Address: 341 Avalon Way, Brandon, MS 39047
Booking of Clubhouse
Please click here to view the clubhouse availability.
Only residents may book the clubhouse.
Residents must be current on assessments to be eligible. Please feel free to contact Homeland Neighborhood Management (HLNM) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-326-7325 to confirm your zero balance.
If you are a resident and are current on your assessments, please complete and submit the application on this website: Our Association, Document Library, Clubhouse Application form.
Clubhouse rental does not include use of the pool. This may cause over crowding at the pool and can lead to dangerous situations. IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY ARE FOUND TO BE USING THE POOL WHILE THE CLUBHOUSE IS RESERVED UNDER YOUR NAME, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT AND BE FINED $100.00.
Access to the Exercise Room
1. Access to the Exercise Room is controlled by the same card that is used to access the pool gate.
2. To access the Exercise Room, you must sign an agreement for the use of the room. Please contact Charles Stewart at (601) 287-1257 to sign the agreement.
3. Cards are deactivated on February 15th and August 15th if you are not current on your January and July assessments.
4. If you have signed the agreement and your access has been granted, and your card stops working, make sure you are current on your assessments by calling HLNM at (601) 326-7325.
5. Should your card be deactivated, it will be reactivated on the 15th of the month following the payment of all amounts due the AHOA.
6. If you have any further questions concerning the access system or exercise room, call Charles Stewart (601) 287-1257.
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALL CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST HAVE RESPONSIBLE ADULT ALONG
*No glass containers or food, alcohol allowed
*Dispose of empty containers and trash in cans outside weight room
*Proper swimwear required
*No diapered babies in pools
*Do not enter pools with open sores, communicable diseases, or health problems that would endanger others
*Pets or wheeled vehicles prohibited in pool area
*Guests must be accompanied by Avalon resident
*No small toys, chewing gum, sun oil or hairpins allowed
*No pushing, shoving, running or rough play in pools or pool area
*Rescue equipment not for play
Avalon Park Rules
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Use at your risk
Follow restrictions posted on equipment and elsewhere
Parents must monitor own children
Guests must be accompanied by Avalon resident
Neither park or amenities can be reserved or rented
Our safe family atmosphere allows no alcohol or tobacco use, rough play or illegal activities, or glass containers
No animals or wheeled vehicles are allowed within the fence, except for service dogs and baby strollers
Surveillance and random patrols in effect
Violators of these rules and those who damage any AHOA property are subject to prosecution